Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!


First blogpost, and I have ABOSULTELY no idea, what to blog about.
So this is a birthday poem i wrote for a friend of mine for their bday:D

I just stopped by to wish you a happy birthday this year
You are turning seventeen and have conquered so many fears
I wish you all the best, on this, your special day
I know your friends and family will make it great in every way
You will have your cake, and so many presents too
A party that will make you smile and share a laugh or two
I just want you to know, that I will sing along
Adding my voice from far away to that birthday song
Another year has passed and more will come and go
When it comes to birthdays, soon you will be a pro
Just never let that smile fade from within those eyes
Keep everybody guessing while you wear your disguise
Until that moment happens, the celebration of your birth
And you can then remove your mask and show the world your worth
So as my pen and paper part, I bid you a fond farewell
And again say happy birthday, I hope it finds you well




Lemme know what you think

Till We Meet Again!


Rahima (:

1 comment:

B said...

love the poem. Keep it up.