Saturday, January 2, 2010

Untitled2.


I just finished writing a song, i'd been working on for a long time :)


You are like a song
playing in my head on repeat, everyday.
Not a genre I know,
just something so, so much more.
There's so much I wanna tell you
but I can't put it into words, no.
Not right when your next to me-
though I can say it when you're not there
yeah.

I hope you know that every smile, every laugh, every tear,
every lacked thing; I mean it.
Oh I do.
I'd rather be here with you right this second than with
anyone else
but I just cant tell you.
I just cant tell it to you.

Its a new day again.
The sun is shining; I think its shining for you.
Cause I don't understand how its so cold when I
feel so warm about you.
There's so much I'd like to tell you
but I'm at a loss of words here.
Cause when your next to me
I cant think it through.

I don't know why I get so afraid of something I want so much.
I just don't know.
I just don't know
oh.
Oh no.
I'd just like to ask you one thing.
Do you feel, how I feel
about you?



Constructive criticism is welcome :)
And if you could suggest a name :)
I really suck at coming up with names for my songs/poems.


Cheers!
Rahima

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you play any instrument?

Abbas Moiz said...

and wat!!!!! gorilla chan kaha kaha tak mera peecha kartee hoon?
@ Rahima....Bush (if u dont know her)is a psycho bachee who's in the same asylum as me, and she wants to kill YA

further more....emo songc can only be titled "YUCK!"
xD

Rahima said...

@Bush - no i don't :(

@Abbas - why would she want to kill me :O and stop being mean about my song :O