Friday, December 4, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's 3.26 am. I have to get up at 8 am. I wonder why I'm still up. Jeez. I really need to change my sleeping pattern. I got bored. So i decided to blog. The i realised, I have nothing to blog about. Which isn't very surprising, mind you. Life's so monotonous. Study, Exams, and other random shit which happens.

Exams. Meh. I'm not doing great, but I guess I'll pass. Maths was horrible. I can't wait for the 11th of December. That's when they get over. Wheyy!

And my brother's coming from the States on the 17th so that's gotta be fun. I asked him for a lot of stuff. Haha. I like stuff :P

And football. Haha. Football life is going.. well not so perfect. But I can't complain. My team in the Barclay's Premier League, Arsenal, is on number 4, which ain't too bad. And the world cup draw was today. Germany got a really easy group - Germany, Australia, Serbia and this other country i forgot - so they'll go through just fine. Hopefully. *fingers crossed*

Besides that. There's other shit as well. Friends, Backstabbers, Liars, etc. Everything feels like a blur sometimes. But music gets me through. It's the only thing that keeps me sane.

Seriously, isn't it soooooooooo annoying when everything feels like it's falling apart? It is. -.-

And I'm sleep deprived. *sighs*
I really need a ton of sleep, but I have so much to study. Ugh

And my laptop:(
It keeps fucking up so badly.
I want a new one.
But sadly, no :/
Oh well. Atleast I have my sexy phone <3
HAHA! And I'm not rubbing it in :P


It's nice to go emo once in a while, and take out some of the frustration.
You probably don't care, but if you've read it this far, I sincerely thank you. You must be a very patient person. :P


Forgive any spelling/grammatical mistakes.
It's 3.47 am, and i don't feel like checking it :P


Rahima(:

No comments: