Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stuff Updates [not that anyone cares :P]

I haven't blogged in a while -.-


YAY. Arsenal threw away their trophy chances. Fucked up in the last few games. -.-
Well, could have been worse, as my friend said, i could have been a liverpool fan. :P
Wenger, wenger, wenger, SPEND! :| :(


Alsooo, i got accepted to Lyceum, which is sort of cool, but not at the same time. I didn't get the subjects i wanted [i got socio, psycho, and history] but c'mon, they think my english is amazing, which is kind of a consolation ;D So i'll prolly do maths privately if i go there.

Also, STUPID OLEVELS hardly give me time to breathe.
But hey, it might be worth it when I'm holding that paper with Straight A*'s [oh god, please let it be so :)] so all hope is not lost.


ALSO I HAVE THIS BIGGEST CRUSH ON Cory Allan Monteith, the guy from Glee. He's so cute ;D


Also, still no luck on getting my parents to let me learn the guitar, my mom especially. Tsk. Sigh. Maybe I'll play football in the summer. Hmm.. who knows.

OMG 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I JUST HAD A FOOTBALL ORGASM :P
C'mon ya germans <3

ALSO, i LOVE HISTORY. YES I DOOOOO. MARRY ME WORLD HISTORY <33333
teehee.




and i'm a bloody big mess inside,
and i'm a little bit lost without you :/






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgKQX8iuOg <-- love this song.


well i'm disappearing till the 11th of June.


Peace out homies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know one person who does care...