Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Times.

Today turned out to be a really awesome day.


I went out with 2 of my friends to Pizza Hut.
It was amazing. Hanging out with them just made me really happy and forget about a lot of stuff that was bugging me :)
From the crazy pictures to random guy stalking and making plans for dance parties, it was just really awesome. :D



AND THEN. YES
JUST RIGHT NOW.
Germany won the third place medal.
It's not first place, but damn. Whattay gaaame.

I'm half German. :)


SO.
OLE OLE OLE!
WOOO GERMANY.

I want more football.
*cries*


I WANT WENGER TO SIGN KLOSE AND PODOLSKI AND SCHWEINSTEIGER AND MUELLER AND OEZIL. Yes I've lost it.

But sigh. That was some game.


I hope Holland win tomorrow and then all shall be right with the world :)

Khair. Idk what else to right.

I can't really write due to the fact I'm jumping in my seat right now, so yeah.


Oh yeah.

Whattay song that is.

And a shout out to my new follower, Xeb. HELLO! :D


WOOOOO GERMANY.
I WISH I WAS GERMAN.
I REALLY DO.
OR LIKE ATLEAST LIVED THERE OR SOMETHING.



I WANT A GERMAN FLAG/SCARF FOR MY ROOM.
Kthxbye

3 comments:

SaJ said...

wow...you really have lost it with football :p
And I only looked at your profile picture just now :D

Americanising Desi said...

i think you meant what else to write :)

being a copy writer is a full time profession :) and hence I'd help out in proof reading any day :D

p.s. I was with Germans too !!! but today I am Spanish!

Abdullah Tariq said...

I WANT ANOTHER SHOUTOUT!