Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Sins against Gender Stereotypes & Other Stuff.

The tag is called ‘My Sins against Gender-Stereotypes’. And you must tag twelve blogging friends or else you will be cursed to wear blue clothes pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for next twelve years

I wouldn't mind wearing blue pants though. And real men wear pink :D


Right, so let's start:


1. I hardly wear any makeup. I'm just too lazy.

2. I hate dressing up, and therefore any formal events like Weddings and Engagements are the death of me. I plan to show up at my wedding in jeans and a shirt :P

3. I love sports. Even though due to the lack of opportunity, I hardly play, but I absolutely love watching it. Football and Cricket are on the top of the list. And I usually catch as many Hockey World Cup and Rugby World Cup matches as I can.

4. I scream. A lot.

5. I'm most comfortable in my favourite pair of jeans.

6. I spend my saved up money on football jerseys and merchandise.

7. My biggest wish is to visit the Emirates Stadium and watch a live match there.

8. I hate heels. I wore them ONCE, and they killed me, and I will NEVER go down that road again.

9. I hate shopping [unless it's football stuff ;P]

10. I can't/won't dance. And I don't like it very much either.

11. I think slippers and heels are just a waste of money. Sneakers FTW!

12. I really don't like the colour pink. It's just weird O.o

13. I cry more over football matches than sad movies.

14. I really enjoy action and horror movies.

15. I absolutely DESPISE the Twilight series.

Right, that's it I guess. And i'm too friggin lazy to tag people, so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged :P



GERMANY LOST.
I CRIED.
Stupid Octopus
*slits wrists*

I hope Holland beat the shit out of Spain.

Sigh. I love Germany.
I'm buying their jersey soon.
It's awesome.

THE WC IS ENDING.
What the fuck will I do for the rest of the vacation?
Sigh. Sadness.



OOOH. It rained yesterday. Buhat sara. It was amazing.
Rain makes me happy :)


Wooo. 3 new followers. Shout out to nZ, Abeer and Adesi :)


I don't like the song Waka Waka. Blah.
Shakira sounds like a man. Tsk.


I'm gonna go watch Goal 3 now. I heard it sucks, but I've watched the first 2 and I feel incomplete :(
and then watch The Big Bang Theory. Awesome show.


Out peeps.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on one point :p
I hate that waka waka song too
and I am wondering the same, what would I do for the rest of my vacations =(

SaJ said...

Bravo Rahomie!
People like you are a breath of fresh air! ;-)
And all those i'm in favour of, except the Twilight bit. :p

Oh, and just love the BBT :D

Anonymous said...

Ohh... and how can I overlook the Twilight comment! Damn I forgot to add it in my own list :p I despise twilight too!

Abeer Jawed said...

Rahomie! Ur awesome! and i agree with every single line! and i almost puched my brother in the face yesterday after germany lost :@ i hope they get pummeled in the finals! like lose 6-0 or something! sigh - wishful thinking i know!

B said...

your heels didn't kill you :P They just broke :D

Yes real men do wear pink. Just like Matt G guy :D

Maryam Zahoor... said...

wow you are one tomb boy! :)

i am kind of not so girlish my self.. like i don't scream at the sight of lizards, cockroaches, etc.. instead either just hush them away, kill them or photograph them :P and then edit those pictures to make posters out of themm.. and post them on my blog.