Monday, July 5, 2010

Of Rain And Teddy Bears.

It rained... for like 5 minutes. That's IT. Near all my friends' houses it rained for a long time. SIGH.


Anyways. My dad and grandmother are going for Umra. Wish my mum was going too. Then I could have partied and stuff ;P

I have absolutely NO music to listen to.
Suggest something please.
Even ONE song will work :[


I got a teddy bear for my bday..




It's so cute, innit? :P
It's sort of tiny.. but it's cuteeee. :D
I haven't named him yet :[


Which reminds me.. I may be getting a laptop in august/september. Yayyy. *dances*


I have the song, It Ends Tonight by All-American Rejects on repeat at the moment. Sax song, it is.

OH ALSO. I CAN DRIVE NOW. Woooo. :D


Shout out to my new follower, Jason Shaw! Hey :D


Anyways. I have to go do stuff now... *gives off suspicious feeling*


Byebye ;)




4 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

It ends tonight was a awesome song... it used to be on repeat for me.. :P

Anonymous said...

like the blog! visit mine and follow if you wish

http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/

Komal Ali said...

But it rained for long today!! yayy! :)

I'm all for "waka waka" these days :p It makes me wanna dance!

Maryam said...

Aw teddy <3