Thursday, July 15, 2010

Atleast If I Die, I'll Go Down Looking Good ;)

So we went to Arizona Grill today, and we're all eating, and these couple of men show up. Full beard and shalwar kurta and stuff, and my friend went all, TALIBAN! And firstly I was all like WTF, obviously. Then I started laughing
And then I said "Atleast If I Die, I'll Go Down Looking Good" in the most cheesiest way possible :P

Fine this wasn't as funny as I wanted it to be, but I don't know what else to blog about so bear with me :P

Anyways Arizona Grill was fun. Really Good Food :D




All I do is sleep and eat all day. It's a wonder I don't get fat :P

Here's a shout out to Sajeel, because he asked for one :P Condolences to your vacation ending. Good look for College/Uni ^_^


Umm. Yeah that's about it for now actually.

I believe the Pakistan Cricket Team will beat Australia.
I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!
REPEAT AFTER ME!
I BELIEVE
:D

kbye.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a "cheerful" thought :p

intenebris said...

aaaaaaaaa

I love Arizona Grill!b :D :D

I'LL GO TODAY :D

Abdullah Tariq said...

CRICKET?

Maryam said...

I LOVE ARIZONA GRILL.

Komal Ali said...

ARIZONA GRILL! <3

It was funny actually :P

N said...

tinkermaster, did you see the pepsi ad in dawn today? XD

The Me. said...

I never go 'OmG Taliban!' when I see scary looking bearded men. Don't know why =\ .

Anonymous said...

racist

Maryam Zahoor... said...

aw that's cruelly sad.

beard+shalwar kameez = suicide bombers?

i think pakistanis themselves are far more racist against their own selves than our foreign people :/

Sonia said...

I agree with you Maryam. If a woman covers up her hair she is easily labelled "ninja" etc. Seriously, i am sure your friend was trying to be funny- just like back in the day (even some sick minded ppl in the present world) liked to make jokes of jews/holocaust, african american people, blondes, sikhs, pathans etc- but it was not funny at all. I know you'll think i cant take a joke and this was all said in good humour but really our society has become such that discrimination and generalization are like an everyday thing. Which is not a good thing at all.
Just like a woman who dresses up in a jeans/shirt is NOT a slut, a man who has a beard and wears shalwar kameez is not taliban. And jokes about this need to stop.