Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Have Lost My Ability To Write.

I just can't write.
I just can't.
I CAN'T EVEN WRITE A SIMPLE BLOGPOST.
UGH.

THIS SUCKS.

Hahaha. Wtffff. I just realised my birthday is on FRIDAY. All this time I was thinking it was Wednesday. Weirdddd
Haha. Wtf. Birthday's suck. I mean it's just ANOTHER day. No big deal. I'm just one year closer to dying. ROFL. Who want to celebrate that?


Lifehouse's album, "Smoke & Mirrors" is amazing.

YAYYYY. Volunteering ends this Friday. Wooot.
I want to do an internship somewhere. I just don't know where. And I'm too lazy to bother, so HAH!




Yay. 2 more months of vacation. Woot. I like vacation even though they're boring the fuck out of me.


And I've realised that as much as I rant that I don't, I have some really awesome friends who even though get tired of me ranting don't say a word about it. And are genuinely concerned. Which is weird, cause I've never made an effort to make friends :S
BUT MOST PEOPLE SUCKKKKK.
Well no they don't. I just think they do. But I'm awesome, so what i say goes, right?
Actually no it doesn't. But hey it's MY blog.



Shout out to my three now followers: Maheen, AZ and Ducky! :)


I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE. No I'm not. I was just singing a song. Tsk.


OMGGG. FRANCE OUT OF THE WC. WTFFF.
But my German boys will win the whole thing. <3


So like, imma go party now or something.
Well not really, but you know ;)


This post SUCKSSSS.

Out homies.

3 comments:

Asad said...

Now that's a post!

Haha, that's how someone I know told me to respond to questions asking for your opinion you're unwilling to share. Someone wears a horrendous t-shirt and asks you how it looks? You simply say, 'Now that's a shirt!'.

:P

Naah, I'm kidding. I'm sure you'll get your writing powers back. We all lose them some time or the other.

Thanks for the shout out! :D

Peace.

Ubaid said...

Somehow I liked it....

and Thank God I don't loose my writing powers anymore...

you just need to relax and let your heart say out words

Komal Ali said...

German boys, <3 :p

Vacations are NOT boring once you find something to do! Look out for internships. There are some really good ones out there this summer! :)

Most of the people suck-YES! I'm having trouble with a lot of sucky people these days.

Take care!